Are you a fan of ramen? If you are, then you’re in for a real treat! We’ve got a delicious and spicy recipe for you to try – the infamous Garlic Chilli Oil Ramen. It’s quick, easy, and guaranteed to be the spiciest and most delicious Ramen you’ll ever try. In just 10 minutes, you can prepare a bowl of this tantalizing Chilli Oil Ramen and experience an explosion of flavors in your mouth. So, if you’re ready to try something new, let’s get started and find out how to make this incredible dish!
- 1 pack of ramen noodles (such as Maruchan ramen noodles)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of chili oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mirin or sake
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped bamboo shoots (optional)
- 1 boiled egg (optional)
- Sliced nori seaweed (optional)
With these simple ingredients, you can easily whip up a delicious bowl of ramen near you or in the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re making it for yourself or a group of people, this recipe will certainly satisfy your craving for some delicious and spicy ramen.
- Start by preparing all the ingredients: 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 2 tablespoons of chili oil, 2 cups of ramen noodles, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, and your favorite toppings.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat and add the ramen noodles. Cook the noodles for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, drain them in a colander and rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the garlic, chili oil, and sesame oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet and toss to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until noodles is heated through.
- Serve the noodles in individual bowls and top with your favorite toppings such as nori (seaweed), pickled ginger, sliced green onions, boiled eggs, shrimp, and/or roasted seaweed.
- Enjoy your delicious Chilli Oil Ramen!
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to really spice up your Garlic Chilli Oil Ramen, top it off with some sushi. Sushi gives the dish an extra kick that’ll leave your taste buds tingling!
- Make sure to use the best quality ramen noodles you can find. Look for ramen near me or ask the local Japanese restaurant for their favorite type of noodles. This will give you the best results.
- Before serving, try adding a ramen egg for a delicious twist. This will also add some extra protein to your meal.
- If you’re looking to make a larger portion of ramen, double or even triple the recipe and adjust accordingly.
- To make a healthy version of this dish, replace the noodles with ramen soup or ramen salad. You can also switch out regular noodles with whole wheat, brown rice, or quinoa noodles.
- To add more flavor to the dish, consider adding your favorite spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- If you’re having trouble finding ramen ingredients near you, look for Maruchan ramen as it is one of the most popular brands in the US. You can find Maruchan ramen at many grocery stores and online retailers.